Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone
Availability: In stock
+ 35 items available
The B189 IP Conference Phone is the most sophisticated conference phone yet from Avaya, designed specifically for use in Avaya Aura® networks.
Original EMEA Product. New, factory sealed and original boxed.
With a sleek, modern design, the B189 IP Conference Phone looks great in any executive boardroom or large conference room (even auditoriums). With Avaya OmniSound™ technology to maintain HD-quality sound for everyone on the call, an easy-to-navigate five-inch color touch screen display, and a wealth of built-in time-saving features, the B189 should be your first choice for an executive conference phone.
Audio quality can often make or break a conference call. Avaya OmniSound technology helps ensure every participant is heard clearly, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise. The B189 conference phone has full duplex communications that prevents audio clipping, enabling 360-degree surround sound pick-up via its two powerful speakers and four built-in microphones.
- Crystal Clear Sound: Omnisound audio technology guarantees clear transmission during meetings – so you and your team don’t miss any part of the discussion. Full Duplex transmits and receives sound simultaneously to prevent audio clipping; 360° surround sound and powerful speakers optimize audio pick-up and broadcasting. Noise suppression filters cut static background noise and an equalizer lets you adjust pitch to suit your preference.
- Plug and Play simplicity: Connect the Avaya B189 Conference Phone to an Ethernet line (and to a power outlet if you don’t have Power over Ethernet PoE) and you are ready to go! It’s easy. Also included is a conference guide, perfect for making multi-party calls, and a handy phone book to store your key contacts.
- Flexibility and Productivity Enhancing Features: Enhance web conferencing, video and other communications environments. The B189 Conference Phone is a versatile high performer that complements your existing solutions, which can be easily redeployed as your business grows or as needs change
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone specifications:
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio - Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Avaya part number: 700503700
- Only suitable for Avaya Aura CommunicationManager systems (from release 5.2.1), NOT for IP office
- Requires Essential Edition, available voice compression channels (VCM 32/64 or IP500 Combination ATM card), and available Avaya IP Endpoint license
- NOTE: Although the Avaya B179 is SIP based, it does not require an IP Office 3rd Party (SIP) Endpoint license. The unit registers as a SIP extension, but consumes an Avaya (H.323) IP Endpoint license.
- Avaya B189 Conference Unit
- CAT 5 cord
Write Your Own Review